Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Puffed Muffs and Purple Apparel

Yesterday, to my great excitement I was given a muff! I had been thinking that it would be cool to own one ever since I got this huge Lady Coat. It is the type of coat that you should wear with gloves rather than mittens, which I am not used to and find to be not quite as warm. Anyways, now I shall feel super ladylike and tres fancy walking down the streets. I hope I can pull it off!
Also after buying my extremely large Lady coat (for $10!!!) I realized that all my winter wear was purple! I'm not normally such a fan of uniform colour but maybe if I wear too much colour it will make me look more ridiculous then I already do.

But on a side note, have you heard about people who wear all uniform colour?
Awhile back I read an article in New York Magazine about people who obsessively only wear the same colour. Every piece of clothing in their closet the same... wouldn't that get boring after awhile?

I can't decide if I like the coat belted or open. Any suggestions?
I feel like a behemoth in it sometimes...

No comments: