Thursday, November 6, 2008

Just slip those puppies on

While in the East village of New York city my friend and I came across this store. Sadly I have forgotten the name but I know that its on 1st avenue. While the vintage clothing and accessories they carried were of average selection and price, their boot selection was amazing! I had to restrain myself from buying them all. (Well those that fit) Toronto is sadly lacking in such a terrific vintage shoe selection (or perhaps I have just not found a store that has such a fabulous selection of shoes, for such thrifty prices.)

Now when I leave the house I feel real fancy, as my heels click along the pavement. Feeling like a million bucks only costs $35. (Thats for both pairs by the way)



4 comments:

Brett said...

I WANT YOUR BOOTS

Wash Rinse Hang to Dry said...

Too bad your feets are so large... I'd share.

tash said...

wow those boots are marvelous, darling, simply marvelous!!!

T said...

i want those similar second boots that you have boughten

they are 355$ and am seriously debating buying them