Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The "Cardi"


CARDIGANS!GIVING!ME!CARDIO! I couldn't help but dance in this sunny number!

The thing I love most about autumn weather is layering, and I get to give every lonely cardi (no, not carny) in my closet a chance to shine! Most of mine are preloved from Poppy(my grams). Those leaves were wet by the way, that's how dedicated we are!







Rusty wears: granny knits from By the Pound, clothing swap scarf
Wong Ling Ling wears: her mama's scarf, a slipdress from Nana and her granny's cardigan.



Brett wears a VV cardigan, Guess? shirt and Kensington (i think) sneaks.


Wong Ling Ling wears her mama's mustard cardigan, her leather booties, her leather satchel bag, her gramma's flower print dress (but shortened) and sockies from kensington discount mart- wow I really should start getting my own clothes...
Rusty wears boots from NewYork, a cardigan from VV boutique and tights from H&M.




1 comment:

T said...

it's snowing outside and you guys are totally not dressed for the weather