Monday, October 27, 2008

Wong Ling Ling likes: Free Swag


The best kind of things can be free, can't they? This is me procrastinating from studying for my Modernism midterm, but oh well! I got mah shoesies from my g-ma, my jade pendant from my mama, my hooters tank top* from Rusty's garbage, my high-rise Cheap Mondays from this store I used to work at in Kensington (CPUB) and my hat from Urban Outfitters (where I work now). So overall, discount city.

Do you like Free Swag (duh)? What's the coolest, neatest, strangest free goodie you've put your hands on lately?

Even if SWAG stands for STUFF WE ALL GET (I learned this a couple of days ago), I can pretend it works in this context. Now back to studying!

*note: that same day that I wore that tanktop, some creep shouted at me "Where are the Hooters?" on Queen street. Fuck you asshole, I like having small titties.

1 comment:

Mrow said...

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH WHERE ARE THE HOOTERS

good job amy