Monday, October 27, 2008

Raiding my mother’s closet: purple leather vest edition.






As Calvin Harris just loves to sing: “It was Acceptable in the 80’s.” So too was this lovely vest. A couple years ago I thought it was one of the ugliest things known to man. But now that I have discovered it once again in my mother's closet, I am just looking for an occasion to steal it and wear it out of the house.
Everyone said that the 80’s would never be back, eat your words naysayers, this trend is currently in its prime. My greatest fear is that the next trend will be the 90s (my actual most despised era of fashion/clothes. But I will probably be eating my words too in a few months when this trend hits too).


Think I gots the hipster 80’s attitude down in these photos?


Have you found any hideous/ gorgeous fashion finds from you mother’s/ father’s/ grandparents/ siblings closets?

2 comments:

T said...

YOUR PONYTAIL!!!
acceptable in the 80s i guess

TEXTSTYLES said...

that vest is badass!

link 'er up ;-)