Monday, October 27, 2008

But who will ride the Dinosaur?




What is the favourite holiday for two girls who love to dress up??? HALLOWEEN!!! It should really be a month long affair of dressing in something different every day/ weekend.

As Rusty will be away for Halloween (in New York!) It was imperative that we see each other beforehand and of course have some sort of costume collaboration. Rusty had already started making her dinosaur costume. Hence dinosaur rider was born!

I didn't think I was going to our favorite Winestock's party, so I had to last minute scrounge up something! Thanks to my mother's gaudy brooch, an old swimsuit and a couple of things I found here and there in my always messy room, this is what I came up with. A dinosaur rider? A circus slut? Who cares, I looked good!

What are your Halloween costume ideas?

3 comments:

Brett said...

THIS IS THE BEST POST EVER

Unknown said...

Amy! it's Natalie...this is totally cute! you guys are super creative and i love it! hope you had a good halloween xx

Wash Rinse Hang to Dry said...

natalie!!!!