Friday, March 6, 2009

Hair Evolution

Because I don't have a camera anymore (result of my camera breaking curse), it has been hard to make any real posts....... but thank god for my vanity and mac book!

I'm currently growing out my mini-mullet right now, but it's hard to stick to it! Some say boy cuts suit me. Some say I should grow out my locks, for old times sake.
I guess you can help me decide...

What's your hair identity? Do you shave racer stripes to be UnIqUe? Do you gel your curls in hopes of being the next Guess girl? ? COMMENTZ GUYZ!!!!!!!!!!C'mon!

6 comments:

Brett said...

wong ling ling goes blond again?

Wash Rinse Hang to Dry said...

Don't Blonds have more fun?

Wash Rinse Hang to Dry said...

NEVER AGAIN. WHAT AM I A GANGURO GIRL!?! - WLL

Anonymous said...

if we number them left-right, top-bottom
i like 3,5,8,10 and 11 the best
do any of those options
and i will for sure like them

Anonymous said...

don't cut your hair!
why do you think asian boy cuts = good??
asian boy cuts = hipster = lame.
long hair = not asian boy cuts = pretty wong ling ling.

Wash Rinse Hang to Dry said...

ahahaha too late, i have a pixie again!